Interpreting rates (Japanese ⇔ English)
|By class||One person/half day
(3 hours or less)
| One person/day
（8 hours or less）
- Feel free to ask for help in deciding, as we will propose the best class for the subject matter and conditions, and provide estimates.
- Cancelation fees are applicable to notification made after the interpreting staff have been arranged, including changes of date and time.
- Four to five days notice
- 30% of total estimate for interpreting fees and compensation for lost earnings
- Two to three days notice
- 50% of total estimate for interpreting fees and compensation for lost earnings
- One day or same day notice
- 100% of total estimate for interpreting fees and compensation for lost earnings
Business travel definition
- An assignment outside Tokyo, Nagoya is treated as business travel. Estimates will be provided on request.